- Class Rolls: Homeroom class rolls will be sent via email the week of July 30.
- K4-5th Grade summer reading requirements and suggestions are posted on the Trinity website for each grade level and can be accessed by clicking this link.
- Summer math packets for Grades 4 and 5 are also posted on the Trinity website and can be accessed by clicking this link.
K3 — August 2 at 5:30 pm
K4-5th — August 6 at 5:30 pm
- First day of school is Wednesday, August 8. The school day will be 8:00 am - 11:30 am. Please make note of the early dismissal.
- New Parent Coffee/Partnership with Head of School, Kerry Palmer and Lower School Principal Becky Faulkner, August 16 at 8:00 am. Location: Lower School Media Lab. This is a time for new families to meet and get to know Mr. Palmer and Ms. Faulkner. More details to come in the next few weeks.
- Back to School Blast is Friday, August 17. This is a great and fun event for the entire family!
- PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization) Night is Thursday, August 23. Look for more details to come.
- School Supplies are bought in bulk as a grade level for the Lower School students and will be in your child's classroom on the first day of school.
- School Uniform requirements are posted on the Trinity website and can also be accessed here.