||Trinity school is currently accepting applications for the 2019-20 K4 and K5 classes. February 1 is the deadline for applications to be considered in the priority admission process. Applications received after February 1 deadline are placed in a rolling admission process. Priority admission process invitations are mailed in March. Rolling admission process invitations are mailed as soon as the admission process is completed.
Listed below are the steps in the admission process. Completion of the steps does not guarantee enrollment. Actual enrollment is based on availability in addition to meeting all admission criteria.
- Step One: Complete the online application. An application fee of $50 will be required to complete the application.
- Step Two: Contact the admission office to schedule a tour of the school and parent interview. These can be scheduled by contacting Jenny McClinton, Director of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-213-2213.
- Step Three: Schedule a psychological evaluation. Trinity requires a psychological evaluation for each K4 and K5 applicant. Please contact one of the approved psychologists to make an appointment for your child. A testing fee $150 should be paid directly to the psychologist at the time of the appointment. For your convenience, we have included a list approved psychologists and a few testing tips.
- Step Four: Playgroup/Readiness Test. An appointment for the readiness test will be scheduled by the Admission Office.
Dates are February 4-7.
- Step Five: Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form. Sign the Preschool Teacher Recommendation form and give it to your child's preschool teacher. The preschool should mail it directly to Trinity by February 14, 2019.