Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Trinity School. We accept resumes from qualified candidates year-round. Prospective candidates can submit preliminary interest by following the directions listed next to the appropriate division below. Great candidates are invited to submit materials for the following open positions: no openings at this time.
Trinity is a unique school in that our mission is twofold. We prepare all students for college and career by providing the highest quality education, but we do this within the context of a biblical world and life view. Thus, we seek teachers who are experts in their subject area who also know how to place that subject matter within the context of the Christian faith. Our teachers exhibit a passion for education, great care for the students that have been entrusted to them, and deep respect for colleagues, parents, and other members of the school community. Trinity teachers and staff take advantage of a supportive program of mentoring and professional development so that they can improve and hone their craft.
Montgomery is a small city with a relaxed and friendly feel. Recently named America's "Most Historic City," Montgomery played an important role in both the American Civil War and 20th-century Civil Rights Movement. As the capital of the state, Montgomery is also an important and growing economic center for the state with various employment opportunities including Maxwell/Gunter Air Force Bases and Hyundai Motors Manufacturing Alabama. Key attractions include the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Rosa Parks Museum, and Montgomery Biscuits Baseball. With easy access to Birmingham, Atlanta, and the Gulf of Mexico, Montgomery is centrally located and offers a range of social and cultural opportunities.
- For Lower School positions, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Becky Faulkner at email@example.com.
- For Middle and Upper School positions, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Dr. Sara Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Athletic Coaching positions, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Mrs. Jessica Lassiter at email@example.com.
- For positions in our food service department, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Mrs. Tammy Butts, Foodservice Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other positions, please send a resume and letter of interest to Mrs. Barbara Littlepage, Executive Assistant to the Head of School, at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Trinity Presbyterian School to treat all applicants and employees in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, disability, military, or status of Vietnam era veteran or qualified disabled veteran.