Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Trinity School. We accept resumes from qualified candidates year-round. Prospective candidates can submit preliminary interest by following the directions listed next to the appropriate division below. Great candidates are invited to submit materials for the following open positions:
Trinity is a unique school in that our mission is twofold. We prepare all students for college and career by providing the highest quality education, but we do this within the context of a biblical world and life view. Thus, we seek teachers who are experts in their subject area who also know how to place that subject matter within the context of the Christian faith. Our teachers exhibit a passion for education, great care for the students that have been entrusted to them, and deep respect for colleagues, parents, and other members of the school community. Trinity teachers and staff take advantage of a supportive program of mentoring and professional development so that they can improve and hone their craft.
Montgomery is a small city with a relaxed and friendly feel. Recently named America's "Most Historic City," Montgomery played an important role in both the American Civil War and 20th-century Civil Rights Movement. As the capital of the state, Montgomery is also an important and growing economic center for the state with various employment opportunities including Maxwell/Gunter Air Force Bases and Hyundai Motors Manufacturing Alabama. Key attractions include the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Rosa Parks Museum, and Montgomery Biscuits Baseball. With easy access to Birmingham, Atlanta, and the Gulf of Mexico, Montgomery is centrally located and offers a range of social and cultural opportunities.
- For Lower School positions, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Becky Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective applicants should also fill out our Lower School Employment Application.
- For Middle and Upper School positions, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Dr. Sara Wright at email@example.com and complete our Middle/Upper School online questionnaire.
- For Athletic Coaching positions, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Mrs. Jessica Lassiter at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete an online questionnaire.
- For positions in our food service department, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to Mrs. Tammy Butts, Foodservice Director, at email@example.com.
- For all other positions, please send a resume and letter of interest to Mrs. Barbara Littlepage, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete this online questionnaire.
- The Board believes that God is the source of all truth and wisdom, and that our understanding of the world around us is most fully realized through this fundamental assumption.
- The Board believes that academic excellence must include a spiritual component, which must be based on the tenets of the Christian faith, and that academic excellence cannot be achieved without this acknowledgement.
- The Board believes that God will be glorified by producing students who can engage, serve, and lead in their communities in a manner that honors Him.
The doctrinal statement of Trinity Presbyterian School, reaffirmed annually by its Board of Trustees, faculty, and staff, provides a summary of biblical doctrine that is consistent with evangelical Christianity. The statement accordingly reaffirms salient features of the historic Christian creeds, thereby identifying the School with the Scriptures. The statement also defines the biblical perspective, which informs a Trinity education. These doctrines of the church cast light on the study of nature and man, as well as on man's culture.
WE BELIEVE in one sovereign God, eternally existing in three persons: the everlasting Father, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, and the Holy Spirit, the giver of life; and we believe that God created the Heavens and the earth out of nothing by His spoken word, and for His own glory.
WE BELIEVE that God has revealed Himself and His truth in the created order, in the Scriptures, and supremely in Jesus Christ; and that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, so that they are fully trustworthy and of supreme and final authority in all they say.
WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was true God and true man, existing in one person and without sin; and we believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as Lord of all, High Priest, and Advocate.
WE BELIEVE that God directly created Adam and Eve, the historical parents of the entire human race; and that they were created in His own image, distinct from all other living creatures, and in a state of original righteousness. We further believe that God created our historical parents male and female for the purpose of complimentary sexual expression between male and female, and within the bonds of marriage only. Trinity School is committed to and has the highest esteem for the sanctity of biblical marriage.
WE BELIEVE that our first parents sinned by rebelling against God’s revealed will and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death, and that as a result all human beings are born with a sinful nature that leads them to sin in thought, word, and deed.
WE BELIEVE in the existence of Satan, sin, and evil powers, and that all these have been defeated by God in the cross of Christ.
WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, triumphing over all evil; and that all who believes in Him are justified by His shed blood and forgiven of all their sins.
WE BELIEVE that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God and are enabled to offer spiritual worship acceptable to God.
WE BELIEVE that the Holy Spirit indwells and gives life to believers, enables them to understand the Scriptures, empowers them for godly living, and equips them for service and witness.
WE BELIEVE that the one, holy, universal Church is the body of Christ and is composed of the communities of Christ’s people. The task of Christ’s people in this world is to be God’s redeemed community, embodying His love by worshipping God with confession, prayer, and praise; by proclaiming the gospel of God’s redemptive love through our Lord Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth by word and deed; by caring for all of God’s creation and actively seeking the good of everyone, especially the poor and needy.
WE BELIEVE in the blessed hope that Jesus Christ will soon return to this earth, personally, visibly, and unexpectedly, in power and great glory, to gather His elect, to raise the dead, to judge the nations, and to bring His Kingdom to fulfillment.
WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting punishment of the lost, and the everlasting blessedness of the saved.