K4 & K5 Admission Process
Trinity school is currently accepting applications for the 2022-23 K4 and K5 classes. February 1 is the deadline for applications to be considered in the priority admission process. Applications received after February 1 deadline are placed in a rolling admission process. Priority admission process invitations are mailed in March. Rolling admission process invitations are mailed as soon as the admission process is completed.
1. Parent Tour – Contact the Admission Office to schedule a tour of the school. These can be scheduled by contacting Jenny McClinton, Director of Admission, at (334) 213-2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Application – The Trinity application must be completed online.
3. Schedule a Psychological Evaluation – Trinity requires a psychological evaluation for a K5 applicant. Please contact one of the approved psychologists to make an appointment for your child. A $150 testing fee should be paid directly to the psychologist at the time of the appointment. For your convenience, we have included a list approved psychologists and a few testing tips.
4. Playgroup/Readiness Test – An appointment for the readiness test will be scheduled by the Admission Office. The 2022 dates to TBD.
5. Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form – Sign the Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form and give it to your child's preschool teacher. The preschool should mail it directly to Trinity by February 15, 2022.