Athletic Forms & Handbook
DragonFly Max is the application used for online submission of our athlete’s AHSAA forms. DragonFly Max allows our trainer and coaches to have mobile access to the forms in the event of an emergency.
Click here for detailed instructions for creating your free DragonFly Max account, creating your profile and completing your child’s forms. (Once you have created your account on the web, you have the option of downloading an app to your mobile device for your convenience.)
If you have any questions during the process, don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 213-2155.
Forms which must be resubmitted each year:
- AHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Form version 2018
- AHSAA Concussion Form (2020-2021 version) - located in DragonFly Max
- AHSAA Participant Agreement, Consent and Release Form (2020-2021 version) - located in DragonFly Max
Items which must only be turned in once:
- NFHS Sportsmanship Course (Replaces STAR Course for all first-time student-athletes & coaches)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
All forms must be updated in DragonFly Max by Monday, July 27th.
TPS Athletic Student/Parent Handbook
After reading the Athletic Handbook, the athlete and parent will electronically sign the acknowledgment sheet on your athlete's DragonFly Max account.