Christmas on the Boulevard
- Where do we park?
- Where might we find a restroom?
- Will there be food?
- What is the cost to attend?
- Can we take our lower school children's ornament off the trees and take it home?
- Will my children be safe to run around?
- Can I bring a friend or family member who does not attend Trinity?
- Will masks be required?
Christmas on the Boulevard is a time to celebrate Christmas as a school family.
* Food trucks
* Performances by the Angel Choir, 5th Grade Choir, Show Choir, and Dance Ensemble
* Live Nativity
* Gingerbread House Contest
* Photo Booth
* Complimentary Cookies and Hot Chocolate from PTO
* Pictures with Santa (bring your camera)
* Christmas shopping (candles, casseroles, cakes)