January 3 - 14, 2022
Many schools, especially independent schools, extend learning through interdisciplinary, project-based mini-mesters. This year we will be offering a mini-mester in January called Wildcat Winterim (WW) for our upper school students.
What exactly is a Wildcat Winterim course? These courses give students the chance to take part in an intensive course for credit that involves real-world experiences, hands-on learning, and travel opportunities. These courses will allow young adults to explore their passions, sharpen their skills and find solutions to pressing real-world issues.
WW gives students the chance to immerse themselves in vigorous, active learning for a short period of time. This real-world experience will contribute to their well-rounded education and enhance their learning experience at Trinity.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expand the student’s worldview and knowledge through exposure to new ideas, new cultures, and/or new skills.
- Courses have been carefully crafted by our faculty in all subject areas
- Courses will allow students to enjoy Tea with Jane Austin, solve crimes through Forensics, sharpen their skills in ACT Math Bootcamp and many more.
- Students will earn ¼ credit Carnegie credits for each course, earning a total of ½ Carnegie credit for the full WW.
Wildcat Winterim Schedule
|First Session||8:05 - 11:25|
|Lunch||11:30 - 11:55|
|Second Session||12:00 - 3:00|
- Who can participate in Wildcat Winterim?
- Is there a cost involved?
- Are there prerequisites to classes?
- When and how do we register for sessions?
- When will the schedule be published?
- What if a student doesn't get their first choice?
- What about athletics and other extra curricular events?
- What is the absence policy?
- Is there a travel policy?