This General Release ("Release") is made on the date of submission between the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) (“Parent”) of the Participant (“Minor Child”) and Trinity Presbyterian School, at 1700 East Trinity Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36106 (“Trinity”).
1. Parent and/or anyone claiming on behalf of Parent or Minor Child releases and forever discharges Trinity and its affiliates, successors, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which Parent has or ever had or may in the future have against Trinity or any of the Released Parties arising out of or relating to: Minor Child’s voluntary participation in any extracurricular event (camps, classes or trips) held on the campus of Trinity Presbyterian School, 1700 East Trinity Boulevard, Montgomery, Alabama, 36106 (“Claims”).
2. This Release shall extend to any claims made on behalf of any family, friends or acquaintances of Parent and/or Minor Child in attendance either before, during and immediately after said activity on the Trinity campus.
3. This Release shall not be in any way construed as an admission by Trinity that it has acted wrongfully with respect to Parent or Minor Child or any other person that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that Parent or Minor Child has any rights whatsoever against Trinity.
4. This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. Parent has the authority to release the Claims and has not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama.
5. Both parties represent they fully understand their right to review all aspects of this Release with attorneys of their choice, that they have had the opportunity to consult with attorneys of their choice, that they have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and that they are freely, knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Release.