True Blue Gala and Auction
Trinity’s Annual True Blue Gala and Auction will be held Saturday, February 8, at Wynlakes Golf and Country Club. If you would like to help with the event, be a sponsor, or donate an item, please email Mary Elizabeth Collett at email@example.com.
Click HERE for auction items
February 8, 2020 – Wynlakes Country Club – 7:00 PM
TRUE BLUE GALA tickets - $30/person
Click HERE to purchase a GALA TICKET.
When purchasing your tickets for True Blue, you will automatically be signed up for the online auction. Please note that you will have to enter a credit card number to purchase tickets and to participate in the online auction. Credit cards will not be charged for tickets or items until the close of the auction. However, you can choose to charge it to your Trinity account at the end of True Blue at the check-out table.
RAFFLE tickets - $100 each
Click HERE to purchase a RAFFLE TICKET.
Receive 2 complimentary Gala tickets for every raffle ticket purchased!
Enter for a chance to win half-off one child's tuition for 2020-21!
(Online purchasing of raffle tickets will end at 11:59 PM on February 7th. After this time, raffle tickets may be purchased Saturday evening at True Blue.)
Tuition Raffle Details:
- Raffle tickets are $100 each.
- A limit of 200 tickets will be sold for an opportunity to win half-off one child's 2020-21 tuition.
- Drawing will be after the close of the auction on February 8, 2020.
- Winner does not have to show proof of ticket purchase nor be present to win. Must be a legal resident of the United States. Must be nineteen (19) years of age or older to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Purchase of ticket is not tax deductible. Winnings are taxable per IRS guidelines. Winner will be responsible for all state and federal taxes.
- Additional Rules and Guidelines
Beasley Allen Law Firm
Mr. and Mrs. Tom Methvin
Mr. and Mrs. Cole Portis
Mr. and Mrs. Rhon Jones
Mr. and Mrs. Andy Birchfield
Mr. and Mrs Ted Meadows
Mr. and Mrs. Gibson Vance
Mr. and Mrs. Lance Gould
Mr. and Mrs. Chris Glover
Mr. and Mrs. David Byrne
Mr. and Mrs. Derrick Taunton
Mr. and Mrs. Ben Locklar
Mr. and Mrs. Beau Darley
$2,500Southern Foodservice Management, Inc.
Pet and Playground Products
$1,000Montgomery Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, P.C.
Parsons Broach Financial Services
$500Infusion Cryo and Laser
Jackson Thornton Technologies
Norris Building Company